BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Listen to some musics!~~

Friday, March 26, 2010

Forbidding dogs to bark. OMG?


Alright, this is INTERESTING. I saw this news on TV, and I was shocked! O.O

Piscataway, jersey town. The law was originally forbidding the dogs to bark during 8pm to 8am. (Which was already very MEAN!) And now they want the dogs to be quiet for the whole day, 24/7! (What in the world...)

Oh great, now pet owners have to teach their pets a new trick --BE QUIET! Dogs: ".........."


From what I heard from the news, dogs which DISOBEY the law will have their owner fined (fine up to $600)! -.- Or even bring to court! Isn't that stupid?!

What's wrong for a dog to bark?
"That's not fair at all. Dogs shouldn't be scrutinized for what?" resident Anthony Brullo told CBS Affiliate WCBS. "They're talking! Talking is their barking!" Well, I'M TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT!

Why don't YOU forbid cats from meowing? Birds from chirping? Lions from roaring? And and, forbid humans from talking??

But I can't do anything about it. That's the law!~ People complain about the noise and people set up this law. *BIG SIGH*

I think I'll just shut up together with those dogs now.

P/S:-
Dog: "Human, YOU shut up then I'll shut up!" >=[


Credits:-
Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment